With main hub at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport near Taipei, Taiwan, EVA Air Airline operates passenger and dedicated cargo services to 77 destinations in Australia, Asia, Europe and North America. It is headquartered in Luzhu, Taoyuan City, Taiwan with focus cities Kaohsiung and Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi. The airline operates a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft, with Airbus 330, Airbus 321, Boeing 777, Boeing 747-400 and Boeing 777 freighter aircraft. It has codeshare agreement with Air Canada, Air China, Air India, All Nippon Airways, Asiana Airlines, Avianca, Bangkok Airways, Hainan Airlines, Hong Kong Airlines, Shandong Airlines, Shenzhen Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways, Turkish Airlines, Uni Air and United Airlines.
Its fleet has 74 aircrafts including 22 Airbus A321-200s, 3 Airbus A330-200s, 8 Airbus A330-300s, 34 Boeing 777-300ERs, 2 Boeing 747-400BDFs and 3 Boeing 747-400Fs.
EVA Air Baggage Allowance Policy
1. Carry-on Baggage
The passengers are entitled to bring carry-on baggage free of cost:
• Economy and Elite Class: 1 piece weighing 7 KG
• Business Class: 2-pieces weighing 7 KG each
The dimension of each carry-on baggage should not exceed 23x36x56 cm. In addition to carry-on allowance, every passenger can carry laptop, purse, small backpack, briefcase, camera case, or more, without any cost.
2. Checked Baggage
The checked baggage allowance depends on airport and destination. There are two allowance systems in use- Weight system and piece system (to/from US and Canada and other countries in South and Central America).
• Economy Class: 30 KG according to weight system; piece system- 2 pieces each baggage should not exceed 23 KG and dimensions of each piece should not exceed 158 CM
• Elite Class: 35 KG according to weight system; piece system- 2 pieces each baggage should not exceed 28 KG and dimensions of each piece should not exceed 158 CM
• Business, Premium Laurel, Royal Laurel: 40 KG according to weight system; piece system- 2 pieces each baggage should not exceed 32 KG and dimensions of each piece should not exceed 158 CM
EVA Air Deals
- Earn extra 1,500 miles with Premium Economy Class
- Get 15% off on car rentals plus members earn up to 6X miles
- Amazing offers on hotel reservations
- Get 20% off for 2 or more pre-order duty-free products
- Redeem miles for upgrade award and save up to 10,000 miles
- Get 10% off for purchase of excess baggage from website
- Discover Asia at affordable rates, sales ends on 30 September, 2017
1. Inflight WiFi Access
The airline provides WiFi connection on certain B777-300 ER aircrafts and A330-300 aircraft, regardless of cabin class. Inflight WiFi connection rates 11.95 USD for 1 hour, 16.95 USD for 3 hours and 21.95 for 24 hours.
2. Inflight Entertainment
EVA Air provides advanced inflight entertainment system in the world. You can select from range of audio and video content. You can opt to watch movie, TV shows, play games and more.
3. Duty free
EVA Air offers attractive discounts on duty-free merchandise including whiskies, fragrances, cognacs and cosmetics. Passengers can get special discounts by pre-ordering duty-free products online before flight.
4. Inflight Meal
EVA Air provides meals made from recipes created with attention and selection of fresh ingredients. Passengers gave to pre-order special meals at least 24 hours before flight departure. Guests can choose from Vegetarian Oriental Meal, Vegetarian Lacto-ovo Meal, Vegetarian Jain Meal, Vegetarian Hindu Meal, Raw Vegetarian Meal, Vegetarian Vegan Meal, Hindu Meal, Moslem Meal, Kosher Meal, Bland Meal, Diabetic Meal, Baby, Infant and Child Meals and other meals.
Children aged 5 to 12 years can travel with EVA Air with Unaccompanied minor service. Guardians/parents have to inform the airline that they are booking for unaccompanied minor and need to fill UM form, including local contacts at both departure and arrival pick-up point.