Delta Airlines has headquartered and largest hub at Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport in Atlanta, Georgia. It is the only US carrier that is flying to Copenhagen, Accra, Dakar, Johannesburg, Dusseldorf, Moscow, Lagos, Prague, Nice, Stuttgart and Reykjavik. It is also only US carrier that has scheduled service to Africa. The airline along with its subsidiaries operates more than 5,400 flights daily and serve extensive domestic and international network which includes 319 destinations in 54 countries. It has codeshare agreements with various airlines including Aeroflot, Aerolíneas Argentinas, Aeroméxico, Air Europa, Air France, Alitalia, China Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, China Southern Airlines, Czech Airlines, Gol Transportes Aéreos, Hawaiian Airlines, Jet Airways, KLM, Korean Air, Seaborne Airlines, Transavia, Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Australia and WestJet.
The airline operates a fleet of more than 800 aircrafts manufactured by Airbus, McDonnell Douglas and Boeing. The airline operates largest Boeing 717, Boeing 757, Boeing 767, McDonnell Douglas MD-90 and McDonnell Douglas MD-88 fleets in the world, and the largest Airbus A330 fleet of any US airline.
- Carry-on Baggage
You can take one carry-on bag and one personal item onboard i.e., 1 briefcase, purse, camera bag, laptop bag, et al. Just make sure that these items must fit into overhead bin or under the seat in front of you. The baggage size should not exceed 114 cm in combined length, height and width. There is no limitation on carry-on baggage weight, except in below given stations:
- Singapore, Changi International Airport (SIN) carry on should not exceed 7kgs
- South Korea and Beijing - Incheon International Airport (ICN) and Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) carry on should not exceed 10kgs
- Shanghai, China - Pudong International Airport (PVG) carry on should not exceed 10kgs
- Checked Baggage
Checked baggage size should not exceed 62 inches when you total length, width and height. The price of checked baggage varies by route and weight varies by cabin class.
- Basic Economy, Main Cabin, Delta Comfort
- From and to US and Canada: 1st bag of 23 KG at 25 USD and 2nd bag of 23 KG at 35 USD.
- From US and Canada to U.S. Virgin Islands, Central America, Caribbean and Bermuda: 1st bag of 23 KG at 25 USD and 2nd bag of 23 KG at 40 USD.
- From US and Canada to El Salvador: 1st bag of 23 KG is free and 2nd bag of 23 KG at 40 USD.
- From US, Canada and Mexico to Tahiti: 1st bag of 23 KG is free and 2nd bag of 23 KG at 100 USD.
- First Class, Delta Premium Select, Delta One
- 32KG of 1st and 2nd baggage is free on all routes
- Cheap flights to Europe and Caribbean
- Holiday packages to save big
- Earn and redeem bonus miles through SkyMiles program
- Best price for hotel reservations
- Enjoy savings on car rental to more than 280 destinations
Collect miles to get savings on beach resorts
- Onboard Meal
Passengers can enjoy menus reinvented for every season which features fresh ingredients. You can choose from wide variety of options to suit every palate, plus salads and appetizers. The airline also offers special meals with specific religious, dietary or medical needs. You can choose from Asian Vegetarian Meal – Transpacific, Vegetarian (Vegan) Meal, Vegetarian (Lacto-Ovo) Meal, Hindu, Muslim Meal, Kosher, Bland Meal, Diabetic Meal, Gluten Free Meal, Low Fat Meal, Low Sodium Meal and more.
- Infligt WiFi
You can stay connected with in-flight Wi-Fi service provided by Delta Airlines. You are allowed to surf web, check emails and more. The fleets are equipped with high speed WiFi powered by Gogo’s 2Ku technology which offers faster connection speed.
- In-flight Entertainment
Delta Airlines was first US airline to provide all in-flight entertainment for free. Passengers can enjoy 1,000 hours of entertainment from seatback screen. It includes latest movies, Showtime, TV, HBO, podcasts, music, games and more.
- In-flight Magazine
Delta Airlines has in-flight magazine - Delta Sky Magazine. It has online edition as well which is published by MSP Communications in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Delta Airlines provide special services for children who are flying by alone. Children 5-14 years of age traveling alone are considered an Unaccompanied Minor (UMNR) and must apply for UMNR service. This service is mandatory for ages 5-14 and fee will apply. Children ages 15-17 are not required to have this service; however, the service will be provided if requested.